All About Finding the Perfect Slot Game!
With there being so many online casinos and thousands of different slots to choose from, the choices you’re faced with can be endless. So it may seem an impossible task to find the perfect slot from all of these thousands of different types of slots, however today we’re going to look at some of the key features you should be going for when looking for an ideal online slot to play.
Of course, at the end of the day, it can come down totally to personal preference and none of the factors we’re going to look at today could even influence your decision in the slightest. However, if you are looking for some pointers to narrow down the choice of slots for yourself reading this today will be of use. Here are some of the things you’re going to want to be looking for in your ideal slot.
And if you’re looking for a Paypal casino where you can play the best online slots in the UK head on over to Vegas Spins where there is a huge range of slots to choose from. Not only this but there are a tonne of bonuses for players like yourself to take advantage of.
Positive Factors to Look Out For
- A decent RTP or return to player percentage is a big factor the punters must be looking for.
- The RTP of slots across online casino can vary and the higher one is the better value for money you’re getting.
- However, there is a common misconception regarding this. For example, if a slot has an RTP of 96%, it’s easy to assume that for every £100, £96 of that will be returned to the player.
- Nevertheless, that’s not the case. The 96% RTP isn’t for that one particular session, but over a longer period. Therefore, a higher RTP means there is more chance of you getting a return from your stake.
- Free spins may seem like they’re present on every single slot you’ve come across however there is an abundance of online slots that don’t have free spins. Typically, free spins are rewarded either as the result of winning a bonus feature or accruing a certain amount of special symbols on the spin of a slot.
- When most of us see the word jackpot we immediately think of big money. However, there are different types of jackpots and it’s important for you as a player to know the difference between them. Just to mention slot games like Starburst, Cleopatra, Narcos & 7’s to Burn slots.
- First, there is the standard jackpot that is a set amount and is won when a player gets the winning combination.
- The less frequently seen but more fruitful type of jackpot is that of the progressive jackpot.
- Over time, the more players play that particular slot, the more the amount of the jackpot increases.
Read the Reviews
Always read the reviews and ratings of casino before signing up. It’s always worth visiting different review websites to see what kind of experience players have had in the past playing that particular slot. This can be a good insight into whether you should play the slot or whether you should stay clear.
During this stage, you will also notice the array of different bonuses and welcome offers. These are typically activated when a winning combination is achieved. Bonus features can vary hugely from game to game but will always have a limit of what their payout is which can typically be found in a typical review of that slot. It will be measured as 1000x which essentially means 1000 x your initial stake. So if you’re playing £1 a spin, the maximum win you can gain from that slot would be £1000.
As mentioned at the start, these are just some of the factors you’re going to want to take into consideration when you’re playing on an online casino. However, as we also mentioned, you don’t have to take these factors into account. You may just want to play a Marvel-themed slot because you’re a fan of marvel and that’s fine.